I thought many of you might get a kick out of this...
I wanted to make sure to pump today right before Ivy's appointment since I knew we would be in there about 3 hours. So instead of bringing my manual pump in the car with me I decieded to bring my electric pump with a car adapter. This way I could make sure to really drain the milk so that I could last longer before the next pump. We ended up being really early for the appointment so we pulled off onto the side of the road at this scenic pull out spot on the way to Doernbecher. I put a balanket in the window facing traffic and started the process. I took off my shirt and took of my bra. I lowered my cami and put on my fabulous hands free pumping bra. If you have never seen one of these you should google it....they are funny looking but oh so handy! While I am getting this all ready, Chris take Ivy out of the carseat and is walking around outside. As I am putting the hands free bra on I see Chris walk by the car....only it wasn't Chris....Oops! I think this innocent man talking a walk up the hill got an eyefull of my breasts in my fab hands free bra! Needless to say I was a little more careful after that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment