Monday, August 23, 2010

An update..finally!

It's been a while since I posted here. Miss Lillian turned 9 years old a couple of weeks ago. She is growing up so fast. In a couple of weeks she will be a big old fourth grader! The time has flown by. She is just an awesome kid and I love her so much!

Today Ivy went up to the hospital for another adjustment to her NAM. The doc says everything looks great. Ivy did so well! She basically slept through the whole appointment. I was wearing her in the pouch and she was sleeping. I put her down on the little table thing and the doc took her NAM out and looked in her mouth with his Q-tips. She didn't love that but as soon as he was done I picked her up and bounced with her and she fell asleep. When the doc was finished with the adjustment I put her back down and she barely peeped her eyes open when he put the NAM back in. So that was fabulous. Usually there are some big tears for this appointment. The doc informed me that next week when she goes in for her adjustment, he will put in her nasal stint. That is a small ball that will be attached to her NAM and go up into her nose. It will help shape the cartilage in her left nostril to be more rounded. I am interested to see what that will look like and interested to see how that will affect how we do things with Ivy. Hopefully it won't be too much different but we will see.

Ok....that's about enough for now. I am sure I will have more to say soon.

0 comments: