skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Busy Life
Have fun keeping up with Chris, Kari, Lillian, Ivy and Murphy!
About Me
Mrs. Newell
View my complete profile
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Different Types of Cloth Diapers
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(1)
Different Types of Cloth Diapers
►
2010
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
Popular Posts
Palate Repair Ahead!
Oh my....the time has come. It is now time for Ivy's second surgery. This one will repair her cleft palate. Basically they will take ...
Feeding Ivy
So since I feel like pumping is such a huge part of my life right now I thought I would blog about it. Ivy's cleft palate makes it impos...
It's diaper time
I have been meaning to write a blog about Ivy's diapers for a long time. I know it sounds weird to write a blog about diapers but peopl...
Our Cloth Adventure!
This past weekend we (well, I) finally started using cloth diapers on Ivy. I had planned on doing it from the start but with everything els...
READ POST BELOW BEFORE WATCHING - GRAPHIC
Peep show
I thought many of you might get a kick out of this... I wanted to make sure to pump today right before Ivy's appointment since I knew we...
Hearing Test
Today we went back over to Doernbecher for another hearing test. This is the third time we have been there for her hearing so I was kind o...
Ivy's Lip Repair
Ivy had her lip repair surgery on November 1st. The picture above was taken three weeks after the surgery. The surgery went really well and ...
READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING VIDEO!
As some of you know, I am a member of an online community of moms that also have children with clefts. They have been a wealth of knowledge ...
An update..finally!
It's been a while since I posted here. Miss Lillian turned 9 years old a couple of weeks ago. She is growing up so fast. In a couple ...
Sweet sisters!
Followers
Fabulous
Search
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment